Email Becky Lewis-Borman on the future of Supply Chain
I am writing to you as one of your employees, a key worker, in BT Supply Chain.
I wish to put on record my deep concern and extreme disappointment in the recent actions BT has taken and the general direction of the company.
I have always believed that BT should engage meaningfully with my union. Behaviour that I expect from a blue-chip employer that values the key workers that have kept the country going through this terrible pandemic.
On my behalf, my union’s position in BT Supply is clear and reasonable.
• Respect me as a KEY WORKER
• Stop participating in the “race to the bottom” on my grading, and my terms and conditions
• Stop the reliance on agency workers
• Be honest about the future of Supply Chain
• Tell BT to stop using compulsory redundancy and listen to my union
I urge you to reconsider this course of action. I look forward to your personal response.
To show you're an actual person, what is 2 + 4 ?
Data will be processed by Organic Campaigns: